Thursday, September 1, 2011

Benthams Moving to Victoria!

Jude, Chelsi, and Bryn at Kits Beach
The time has come for the Bentham's to come home.  Today marks the two month countdown to our move to Victoria, BC.


Born in Victoria, I spent much of my childhood there and completed my undergraduate degree at the University of Victoria.  From there I moved to Toronto, New York, London, Seattle, and most recently Vancouver.  These all-world cities provided me with some great experiences but alas, they just weren't home.


Neil looking sharp

I'll be practicing at Vital Victoria Naturopathic Clinic with renowned Naturopath Dr. Neil. McKinney.  Neil has 26 years of experience in medicine and is an accomplished author, lecturer, teacher, and overall great guy.  He's best known for his work in the cancer field, but he's by no means a one trick pony.  Look for him on the cover of the upcoming October edition of Integrative Health Practitioners Magazine.  

I'm available to patients from November 3rd.  If you've been thinking of consulting a naturopath, I'm your man.  

Clinic Information:

phone: (250) 386 3534
toll free: 1 888 722 6401
fax: (250) 386 3500
#125 - 1555 McKenzie Ave
Victoria, BC
V8N 1A4

With excitement,

Bryn

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you Bryn! I hope that all is well. I can't believe that tomorrow...I finish my 3rd year and in September will be entering my final year here at Bastyr. Miss you being around, but so happy for you and your little family. Geeze that little guy is cute! Give Chels and Jude a hug and a special hello from Belle! Love to you and may your transition be smooth.

    ReplyDelete